Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Wicked Funny...In my dreams!

I am wicked funny in my dreams....literally!  This past weekend I had about 15 dreams.  I kept dreaming and waking up and falling back asleep to dream some more.  Anyway, in one dream in particular, I was going to a costume party and was discussing with some people what I would go as.  And I came up with going to the costume party as "twins."  My idea was that when someone at the party asked me what I was there as, I'd say "I'm a twin...but I don't know where my twin went..."  And I'd look around like I lost my twin. Hahaha!  Get it?  That way I could go to the party dressed however I want and just say that I was a "twin".  How funny is that??  The second I woke up, I told Scott how funny I was and relayed the dream to him in a sleeping stupor.  He, also in a sleeping stupor, didn't think it was very funny.  He obviously does not realize how wicked funny I am.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha! You're too funny, B! I think that's an excellent idea!!!

Did you find a camera the other day?

Sue said...

test

Sue said...

A yes, the old "twin at a costume party" routine. I actually tried this once at a costume party back in college,, however I also dreseed up as a rabit and when people asked me waht I was I would say "I'm a twin but I can't seem to find my twin, she is dressed as a carrot" And then every once in a while I would excuse myself and change into my carrot costume and play "the entertainer" on the piano just to mess with people. It was so much fun. But I kind of wish that I didn't dress up becuase that was kind of a hassle.
But Barb, Keep dreaming, for "a dream is a wish your heart makes, when your fast asleep" Cinderella