-Jason tries to work out a double marriage, polygamy style.
-Jason chooses the woman who brought him the rings instead of Melissa or Molly (actually, I wouldn't put it past him).
-Jason dies.
I never claimed it was easy to be married to a man who has a sarcastic comment to make about pretty much everything in life...but it is funny to be married to that man.
Disclaimer: Scott would like to announce that he was not voluntarily watching the Bachelor and that he had to make up these twists in order to keep his interest whilst I forced him to watch my choice of television program. The End.
4 comments:
Me and Mark were definitely throwing out the pologamy twist idea last night. This has got to be the most dramatic bachelor season in the history of television...That is what Chris, the overly dramatic host would say anyways.
All that to say, we agree.
Amy and I also believed that someone died.
...although my soul DID die when Melissa's heart was broken. I literally was so sad for Melissa first thing this morning when I woke up. I want to give her a hug. Better yet, I want to tell her that no matter what happens, Jesus loves her. And is NOT going to break her heart and go find another girl....yeah. That's what I think.
John and I thought Melissa died... so we were right there with you on the whole dying thing.
I'm still not over that horrible "twist". UGH! Poor Melissa...and really, I lost all respect for Jason! Way to ruin the best season ever.
Post a Comment