(Scott says this post sounds bitter...I'm not bitter, just sad).
Friday, March 27, 2009
Life's Not Fair
For the sake of possibly sounding like a 16 year old who can't get the car for the weekend....life's not fair. Do you want to know why? Fine, I'll tell you (actually, I'll blog you...). Some of my bestest friends are in FL right now on a trip that we tried to plan together but that my stupid school schedule screwed all up, and now they are having way too much fun without me. Life is ALSO not fair, because it just so happens that Jill and Kate will also be in FL at the same time that Anna, Jill and Becky are there, and they are all going to get to hang out. Once again, let me reiterate that I am NOT there. Let me also point out that they are all in Disneyworld, which is one of my most favorite places on this earth, behind my farm and Lake George. Pretty much I am against anyone having fun while I'm not around, and I am also against missing out on stuff. So...in conclusion: friends in Disneyworld without me, friends having fun without me, friends without me. Sucks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's funny that you mention that because I've realized that ...
MY LIFE (MY LIFE)
JUST SUCKS (JUST SUCKS)
WITHOOUUUUUT YOOOOUUUUUU....
Seriously. My life is stupid with the exception of when you walk into it...you have some sort of "fun" ingredient that I just don't have without you. Ugh. Going to bed now. No fun here.
Sorry Barb :( I hate being left out too. It sucks. The good news is that you get to go on a cruise with Scott soon!
Post a Comment