Basketball season is officially over. We lost tonight by four to a team we beat twice in the regular season by 40 points and 50 points. What?!? My feelings exactly. We fizzled...actually, there was no fizz whatsoever...no snap, crackle and pop...nada. Ever since our first loss of the season (which happened to be our second to last game of the regular season) we haven't played our game.
So, now that I'm completely available in my afternoons...what is a girl to do? I need some ideas to keep me active and involved. I'll take the rest of this week off, but I'll need some hobbies come next week...just let me know...
2 comments:
Dad says "get a life" for your new hobby
But I here that Disney cruising is nice
Also try perfecting your baking skills, work on next years b-ball team, hang with sister Sue on Monday afternoons, try all of Martha Stewarts crafts, start your Christmas shopping in memory of Grandma, watch Days, read the Bible to find out who Methusela was. There are many things you could do in the afternoon. I hope this helped.
Good job, Sue! Great ideas!
Also Barb, you could send a note to your father-in-law periodically. Just something to fill your time. I'm always open to hearing what's going on in your world!
Post a Comment