I want to take this moment to encourage my fellow blogger friends to start blogging again. For the past 4 days, I have had no new blogs to read. I get home from a long day, I check my email, my facebook, then I click on all my favorite blogs to see what is new. I mean, what a let down to see that no one has posted a new blog! But, I must say that my sister-in-law, Susie, has kept me very entertained with her most recent blogs that recount the way she and her husband, Ben, first got together...it's great! So, be inspired by her blog, everybody! I know that with the holidays coming up, there is going to be less and less time available for the blogging -- but take me for example: I just got home from practice after a full day at work counseling the youth of tomorrow (because children are our future), I need to start dinner, a window guy is coming over tonight to give us an estimate on new windows, I have to clean before he gets here in 1/2 and hour, and I have to pack for our Thanksgiving trip to OH -- and I am taking the time to blog...that's right! (Mostly I'm procrastinating, but whatever the reason, I'm blogging). Soo...here's a quick update on some things you might be interested in in my life since the last time I blogged:
My back is feeling better -- it's sore when I get home after moving all day, but it's MUCH better than before...I've still been going to the Chiropractor, but if it works, I ain't gonna change it.
Basketball season started, today was day #2. It's a lot of fun, the girls are really cute and fun. I'm coaching the freshmen. Pretty much the head coach and his daughter JV coach work with the varsity and I get everyone else. But, I actually prefer it like that...not gonna lie. I'm a bit of a control freak -- I didn't realize that until day #2.
And..the most important new thing is....SCOTT AND I ARE GETTING A PUPPY!!! Holla! We will be the proud new owners of a Schnoodle come Dec. 20th. All of my convincing and hard work paid off -- we are still considering names, so if you have any suggestions, just let me know.
That's it. Now I have 19 minutes to clean this place up. I thrive under pressure. Happy Thanksgiving break!! Love it.
3 comments:
sorry, B...that i let you down. I finally blogged. I know i'm a slacker. Aww shucks. Happy Thanksgiving! :)
now i'm gonna go ahead and say this: "Let's Go, B." I think the pot's calling the kettle black. I'm just saying. I could use a B-Blog fix.
B the reason I got onto your blog was to write the same type of thing as Jill. But she already did it. And B, she did it THREE DAYS AGO.
"Let's Go, B."
Also I think one of your old roommates was in my spinning class last night but I couldn't tell...
Post a Comment