Right at this very moment, I am lying on my couch with a heating pad under my back (for medicinal purposes, but also, I'm toasty warm!) curled up with a blanket. Friends re-runs are on TV (it's the one where they're going to London, baby!). I'm waiting for Scott to bring me home take out for dinner, and I'm polishing off half a bag of peanut butter M&M's. If this isn't the most perfect evening, I don't know what is!
"You are Westminster crabby!" In the words of Jaq, LOL! It's gets me everytime!
2 comments:
B I don't know if I can take the dark crimson shade of red my cheeks are becoming every time I read your blog the last 2 times. A personal shout-out twice in a row? In the words of you, "stop it right now...."
Also, I was imagining that I was in your shoes while reading your blog. Actually you probably don't have any shoes on. But irrelevant....but I can totally imagine how you have a slice of heaven right now.
I would like a slice, please.
PS AND you totally are my favorite because you commented.
London Baby!!!
Post a Comment