Friday, November 14, 2008

Schnoodle Me!

My life does not feel complete. I have a funny and wonderful husband, a beautiful condo, a hi-def TV, but yet, something is missing. One might think at first that my biological clock is ticking, and maybe it is. But just as a middle school boy at camp last summer liked me in a "different" way (awkward!), my biological clock is ticking in a "different' way. I think it's time for the CT Beebe's to get a puppy.


I have found schnoodle puppies for sale and they'll be ready to go at Christmas for a very reasonable price. Scott has initially (and predictably, might I add) said, "no" to this purchase. I responded with the typical, "You're not the boss of me" and "My love for animals is being suffocated!" However, these rebuttals do not seem to be getting me the desired effect.

So, I am reaching out to you...feel free to email, call Scott...or comment on my blog for Scott...with your best convincing strategies. I am soooo hoping to be shnoodled for Christmas! There is no better Christmas gift (no offense to anyone who has purchased my Christmas gift already...I will love all my gifts equally, unless I get a schnoodle). Plus, who doesn't like to say the word, "schnoodle"?? Like I always say, "a condo is a great place for animals." Or is it "a farm is a great place for animals"? Whatever, I have access to both. And, in the words of my mother, "I love all small animals." Me too, mom....Me too.

Who can say "no" to these faces?? Huh, Scott??

4 comments:

Christina Marie said...

they are so cute! I've been wanting a cocker spaniel/poodle mix, but these are so cute!

maybe we can get siblings for christmas :)

Susie said...

I'm surprised the "You're Not The Boss of Me" argument didn't work....

Mark Beebe said...

just buy one. Scott won't make you return it.

Stef said...

You should take Scott to a pet store to play with one...he won't be able to resist!!!