Soap matters. Don't let anyone tell you differently - it matters in the shower, it matters in the laundry, and it definitely matters in the dishwasher. I learned this lesson today when I unloaded the dishwasher and thought to myself, "why did none of my dishes come clean?!" after I the pile near my sink to be rewashed kept growing and growing. Plus, the dishes all felt a little weird too - like chalky or something other than clean. That's when it hit me that in all my Valentine's Day cupcake making and dinner preparation (all at the same time, mind you) I forgot to put the oh so important dishwasher tab in the dishwasher before starting it.
Well, I had pretty much put away everything, so I wasn't about to reload my dishwasher to wash it all again. I couldn't remember everything anyway - especially the silverware, that'd be impossible since it was all put away with the clean stuff. I'm just going to assume that hot water and a lot of sloshing around gets dishes almost all the way clean...agree?
2 comments:
Totally agree. Think it also works with kids.
No.
Will the dishes be washed again before I come up for my next visit?
Post a Comment