Friday, February 18, 2011

30 By 30 Update

A quick 30 by 30 update...but it's a good one! I just want to watch it over and over and over!

#26. Make video/music montage of Brooke. I made this for her 1st birthday. But I didn't finish it in time, but it still counts. It was my first foray into the world of iMovie. I'm sure there is so much more to delve into, but I am neither patient enough, nor tech savvy enough to delve like that. So, without further ado...#26...


So, in Brooke's first year of life, we moved into our house, got another dog, went to the beach, learned all sorts of new stuff, and were just as cute as could be! What a year! (And don't mind the scene where Brooke is putting my underwear on her head - it was clean, straight from the clean laundry basket, which is one of her favorite places to play. That and the dirty laundry basket...but that didn't make the video). Let's watch it again! Ok!




6 comments:

Rachel Ludwick said...

Barb- I was grinning the whole time. PRECIOUS!!! Love you. You're an awesome mom and you have one stinking cute little girl

Lindsey said...

Love it!!! She's just precious!!! :) Good job with the iMovie! I'm impressed!

Mom said...

Barb, this is amazing! You did such a good job! Brook is so cute and adorable. I love watching how she grew over the months.

Jess said...

Barb-
That was SO cute. I love the basketball hoop in the tub!
Missing you!
Jess

Susie said...

Good work Barb! I love it, just had a chance to watch it now. She is beautiful and you did great with iMovie!

conveyableflow said...

Just finally got to watch this -- so friggin cute!
I wish I could gather the gumption to do something like this for Bob.