Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Why My Week Is Going Downhill Faster Than I Can Say the Title of this Blog...

(This blog is written on a scale of 1 to 10 -- 10 being the best a week can get and 1 being the suckiest a week can get...)

10 - Took a personal day on Monday for a little extended weekend.  Went to the doctor and heard Baby Beebe's heartbeat (refer to previous blog).  Free dinner at school sport function.  Awesome.

9 - Tuesday morning hits and I have to go back to school.  It's alright, though, because I had a 3 day weekend!

8 - Found out that I have to attend AND do all the paperwork for an intricate meeting to be held next week.  Must have all my ducks in a row because three of my bosses will be there, and then some.

7 - Worked out Tuesday afternoon - I hate working out

8 - Slight increase when evening hits because I made lasagna the night before, so no dinner prep...holla!

6 - Today, I had to inform a senior that he will not be graduating because he failed his honors level English class

5 - Student's mother begins swearing over the phone.

3 - Another parent (separate incident) calls me "worthless" over the phone and hangs up on me

2 - Entered an hour long meeting after school today almost in tears after the "worthless" comment (it's ok, I'm hormonal due to the whole Baby Beebe thing...)

1 - Scott has class tonight and my sister won't bring me Dairy Queen to cheer me up (Sue, this means you!!!)

5 - Currently I have a positive outlook because after my week sunk so low in the rankings, it can only get better from here...

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

B!!! Sorry it went downhill so fast! And I can't believe anyone would have the nerve to call anothing human being worthless - especially YOU - you are so full of wonderful, amazing worth! :)

Hope the rest of the week goes a bit better for you and Baby Beebe!

J.Hubbs said...

Throw "hippa" out the window and GIVE ME THAT WOMAN'S DIGITS. NOW.