Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sue Says, "Too Negative"

My sister called to say that my blog was too negative and that she didn't appreciate being called out for not getting me DQ (when it is me, in fact, who owes her Dairy Queen).  I was reminded that every day should be a 10 for me because I only have to work for two more weeks and then I get two months off...so I really can't complain.  She also told me that my blog should always be a "feel good" blog and that I need more pictures of Wrigley...so here are some pictures of Wrigley and of happier times to make everyone feel good (including me!):

Wrigley and me playing with her favorite toy...

Here's Wrigley (front) and her sister, Molly (back), being curious about the camera (I'm beginning to feel good already!)

More of a close-up of her favorite toy...it was one of her Christmas gifts from her Grandma (Mom Beebe) when she was a puppy...it's a little torn up, but she LOVES it!

Scott and Wrigley Cuddling on the couch! (Feeling better....)

My birthday cake and me on my favorite holiday weekend...Memorial Day!
Well, I don't know about you, but my week has risen to a strong 7...I hope yours has too.

No comments: