First, to Meghan and Anna for spending a glorious two days at the condo just hanging out and coming to my game today (our last freshmen game!!), and encouraging me by telling me that I'm a good coach, even though I didn't call a timeout when I should have (we only won by three!) and even though I didn't stand or pace today...just sat.
Second, to Scott who surprised me with roses when I got home from said basketball game tonight because it was my last game and he loves me.
Third, to my sister who does NOT have a pulmonary embolism and who loves brownie sundaes.
Fourth to Wrigley who just licked Scott's head for the past five minutes (because Scott is laying down and was too tired to make her stop)...and I laughed and laughed for the entire 5 minutes until Wrigley fell asleep on Scott's head.
Fifth to my bball team who is incredibly talented (none of them read my blog, at least I don't think they do...however, Jaq and Susie have shown that you never know who reads who's bloga...and I'm just going to say that I have also proved that truth as well...) and who led us to a 10-1 season because they are sooo awesome. I'm going to miss our random conversations about pop culture and fashion in the middle of our games....
Jill and Kate are up for a blog out if they post a "new song on the 17th" in the next hour and ten minutes that are left of the 17th. Wait, it is the 17th, right? My dates all run together when we have a holiday weekend. Anyway, they've got one hour and 9 minutes now to make the cut...I love the 17th!!
Blog out OUT.
1 comment:
i hope we still got our blog out...we were having technical difficulties with youtube but i think...if you count it in central time (which is where i reside) we got it out before midnight. i'm gonna go write my own blog out blog right now because you inspire me barbara beebe.
Post a Comment