First, we saw bridesmaids right at the tail end of it's movie theater existence - probably the last weekend it was even out! So all the hub-bub had been made - and we fell for all the hub-bub - and we were not let down! I may have LOL-ed.
Second, we went to Boston for the NCAA Northeast Regional Finals and when we got back to my friend, Meggo's, house after the game, we may have convinced each other we were still just a few crazy college kids when we went to the 12:30am (that's right, I said A.M.!) showing of Hunger Games - on opening weekend! We are so cool.
Then, our church youth group sponsored a "movie night" with a showing of Courageous. There was popcorn. I may have cried quite a bit. Plus, I really dug the cop scenes - very much like how I picture policemen to be in my head. Just good old fashioned, classic police shootouts and some serious police chase scenes. And I really like inspirational movies too - so it was a win-win-win, we all win.
Next on my movie list is Disney Nature's, Chimpanzee. From all the stuff I've been hearing about it, I think I will cry, I think I will laugh, I think I will love it. Plus, the way they filmed it is kind of crazy. Just really really interesting. I put the trailer and the "behind the scenes" videos below. So cute.
So, who wants to babysit and then give us money so we can go see it? Anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment