My dad forwarded me pics of the now he had taken - and since I had no pictures of snow in my last post, I thought I'd add them now.
My parent's house:
Also in this random post is a picture of a bees-"i"-nest (that's just a fun way to say "bees nest") that is at my parent's house. It's HUGE!
Next up is a picture of Karis having tummy time. However, Brooke had other ideas and decided that her Teddy needed a "piggy back ride". Umm...Karis was thrilled.
AND....the best random fact of all...Karis just celebrated her 4 month birthday! Happy 4 month birthday to my baby girl! (Not a great pictures, but she pretty much never stops moving - so it's impossible to get a good one. But even if it is a little blurry, you get the idea of how stinkin' cute she is!!)




2 comments:
She is SO stinkin' cute!
Somehow I stopped getting emails when you post a blog! What's up with that?! Don't worry- getting caught up now and love it all :) 'Cept the storm torn property of course... :)
Post a Comment