Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Wrigs!

Guess how old Wrigley is.  Just guess!  
Do you remember this?  


 Oh Wrigs!  Such a cute puppy! 

Last week, Wrigley celebrated her 3rd birthday!  It's been three years since Wrigley became a part of our happy family - pretty much back before we even were a family!  She's been through a lot with us.  A lot has happened in three years!

She helped see me through my first pregnancy:


And when I was put on bed rest while pregnant with Brooke, Wrigley went on bed rest too:


And when Scott decided to begin classes towards his MBA, Wrigs was right there to support him and help him with his homework:


Oh Wrigs!  She just loves to check her email...


Wrigley and Molly, (Wrigley's sister who lives on the farm with my parents), are two great dogs.  They love that they get to spend a lot of time together.


And then, Wrigley was there when Brooke came into the world.  (Well, she wasn't RIGHT there when Brooke came into the world, but she was waiting patiently for us to get home).  She's such a good big sister.


One of her favorite past times - chewing sticks:


Wrigley is a friend to all...but I only had pictures of her with two of my friends.  But trust me, she really is a friend to all...


And then, this past December, Wrigley became a big sister once again...to Bella:


And then a big sister again this past July to Karis (I don't have any pics of Wrigley and Karis.  Sorry).

And so, Happy Birthday to the best little dog (although she's a little on the bark-y side, and when I say "a little" I mean "a lot").  Love you, Wrigs!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Happy Birthday, Wrigs!