Thursday, April 7, 2011

Revlolutionized

I read blogs in a completely different way after reading this blog post from the blog Rage Against the Mini-Van. I started reading this blog after my friends Jill and Kate wrote about it on their blog. And I'm so glad I did, because I followed the directions from this post and set up my google reader (which I know I should have done before, but I never did) and then I added an icon to my toolbar that allows me to go to all the blog posts I haven't read yet from all the blogs I read. It's amazing, I don't know how google reader does it, but it has revolutionized the way I read my blogs. So go to Rage Against the Mini-Van at the link above and follow her directions to revolutionize your own blog reading.

To think I wasted so much time checking each individual blog I read for a new post. Now, I just click a button and I'm automatically taken to new posts. Yay! The only bad thing is that once I've read all the new posts, google reader says, "Congratulations! You've reached the end of this internet." And I'm like, "Congratu-what? There's still an hour left of nap time?? Now what do I do whilst I TV fast???"

No comments: