Monday, April 4, 2011

I am so mad at UCONN right now

Every single year. Every single year I put UCONN as the winner of my bracket. No matter how crazy everyone thinks I am. Even if UCONN has no chance of winning, they are my automatic winner. And pretty much every year, they let me down. Big time. That's what I get for believing. So, this year I thought I'd take my brackets very seriously. And, I'm not stupid, I can take a hint. I had UCONN getting beat in the elite eight. And lo and behold - they win the championship and I lose my bracket. It's like they have a personal issue with me or something. Yeah, that's right, I'm taking it personally. Stupid UCONN.

Side note: I did have the most number of games correct in my bracket pools (yeah, multiple ones!) but did not win because of the points thing. I feel like Al Gore - like I won the popular vote but lost the electoral college. It hurts. Now I know why he went all crazy and grew a beard. I would totally grow a beard right now if I could.

Side note #2: These bracket pools are purely for fun and bragging rights only. Fyi.

No comments: