Blogging is a weakness of mine right now. I have no inspiration lately - or I'll have an idea and then forget it two minutes later. So, I thought to myself, what better way to get some blogs posted than just posting something random that I'm thinking about at that exact moment. And that is how Random Wednesdays was born. (Although it hasn't technically been born because I haven't actually posted it yet, but it will be in just a quick jiffy...
So here goes...
Not only are goldfish crackers delicious, but they are genius. You know how when you want any other kind of cracker, you have to open a box and then open a bag to get to the crackers? Goldfish cuts right to the chase. Crackers in a bag. And a fun bag - one that is colorful and shaped a little funny and that small hands love to reach into to get those fish shaped crackers. Genius, I tell you. I'm surprised no one else has tried to jump on this bandwagon - cracker companies just keep churning out the boxes.

(By the way, Goldfish were buy one get one free at Stop and Shop this week. Not that that helps you unless you're heading out to Stop and Shop in the next 3 hours because their new sales week starts tomorrow...but since this was a random thought and it is Random Wednesday, this long sentence enclosed in parenthesis was fitting).
And there you have it. Not only is this an example of Random Wednesdays, but it is also an example of the blogging funk that I am in. It'll get better...maybe...
2 comments:
Hey, I sent your blog post on to a goldfish loving friend... you may surprise yourself with the hits you get. :)
B, I'll read everything you write because you are hilarious. So how about just doing random everyday?
Post a Comment