I only have one update for the 30 by 30 list. But it's a big one! It is no. 6 on the list: Get a puppy. Done. We had thought about it for a while, and Scott was definitely hesitant (but let's face it, when is he NOT??) but we had decided to wait for a bit. But then the perfect puppy presented itself (a sign from God?? Maybe...) and I, I mean "we", took the plunge. She is a 9 month old lab mix named Bella. Not a puppy puppy, but still puppy-ish. She feels like a part of our family already. Sorry to Rachel and Meghan who probably will never come visit our house again, but I promise that Bella is very friendly (unlike Wrigs) and that you will love her immediately. Here's a video of Wrigs and Bella playing upon their first day as sisters...
Other updates include Christmas decorating, finishing all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls, and Brooke celebrating her first birthday! So much going on, so not a lot of 30 by 30 stuff. But I'll get there - only 6 more months!
1 comment:
I am pleased with the lack of barking at least...
Post a Comment