
Oh do I love it.
And did you know the commonly known fact that Stars Hallow was modeled after my hometown of Litchfield, CT? Did you know that? It's true!
So, I started out committed to watch one episode a day - which quickly turned into two episodes, and is now up to THREE episodes each day - two during the morning nap, and one during afternoon nap. You would think this new obsession would cut into my full time job as mommy - but it's amazing how many things you can do while watching TV...like fold laundry, put together diapers, pick up toys (...and let me tell you that my living room has never been so clean!) or curl up under a warm blanket with a mug of hot cider and Wrigs cuddled up on my lap...err...I mean fold laundry (wait, did I already say that?)
So, if you are like my former pre-G.G. self, one who was sad and had never seen an episode of Gilmore Girls - to you I say, "find yourself a bestie who owns the complete series and borrow it from her!" Sound advice. Sound sound advice.
1 comment:
LOVE. Your pics aren't showing up on the blog though! Not this one or the baby book.
Post a Comment