(Disclaimer: twice during this clip, I refer to the deer as "delicious". I don't even remember saying that, but it's on the video, so I obviously did. I can only assume that I'm talking to Wrigley who is growling and wanting to eat the deer and I'm saying, "I know they look delicious..." to Wrigley. That's my only explanation. For the record, I do not think deer are delicious.)
(Disclaimer #2: After watching the video again, I think I'm saying that our yard must be "very delicious" for the deer. I don't know. It's a mystery).
2 comments:
You DO have the best backyard ever. I agree! And, I'd even say it's, well... delicious! :)
I'd have to say that it sounds like you're saying, "We must have a very delicious..." and then you get cut off by Wrigley's growls. Leading me to believe you were saying, "if I were a deer, I'd be in this yard, too." And then Wrigley would want to eat you. Really, there's just a lot of deliciousness happening in the background. Also, Brooke's precious cries in the background. Just all very yummy.
Post a Comment