Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wonderings...

Sometimes, I wonder...

-If Wrigley understands the world more than Brooke does right now. Meghan thinks that Wrigley understand more, because she can roll over and Brooke can't. Great point.

-Why babies pee when you take their diaper off of them.

-Why it's not against the law for moms to work after having babies. Because if it was a law, then when Scott says, "Barb, you have to go back to work...", I could say, "But it's against the law!!"

-If people just travel around to open houses just to scope out stuff to break in and steal later on. Yeah, our first open house for the condo is this Sunday and my irrational fears are taking over...

-Why my sister hasn't started her blog already. Just today while Meghan and Anna were over, sister Sue stopped by - and within the first 5 minutes of her talking, we had about 8 blog-worthy stories/opinions/observations. Let's go, Sue!

-If a hawk (or eagle, if you will) might see Wrigley running around the farm and try to get her. Whenever I see one circling overhead, I always make sure I know where Wrigley is.

-Why they don't make a giant boppy pillow for adults (Meghan actually wondered this...) and why they don't make a giant 'Bundle Me' for adults (Anna actually wondered this...) This is just one of the many reasons why we are friends.


2 comments:

Susie said...

wrigley is also trained where to go potty, which gives her some more points.

And tell Anna that the closest thing to a giant bundle-me is being marketed as a snuggie.

I hope you had a happy last day of maternity leave.

Christina Marie said...

not to make it worse, but when we go see houses, my realtor often just keys in a code to make the key pop out of a case. which I may happen to see. And I think to myself, I could easily come back and break in, I wonder if these people know that.

but since it's a open house and the door is already open, you're good.

I also hope you had a fun last day of maternity leave, at least when you go back, you have the whole I have a infant, I can't commit 100% to work thing going for you.