-I get spit up on a lot.
-Yesterday, I sat indian style for the first time post-baby.
-I love when moms come and stay with me for the entire day.
-Babies sound like farm animals at night.
-I don't sleep anymore.
-I think Wrigley just may be a tad cuter than Brooke...but Brooke is closing in fast.
-Christmas is only a week away!
-I literally only have time to feed either Brooke or myself - Brooke always wins out.
-Wrigley doesn't love me as much anymore since I brought a baby into her life.
-I have the best excuse in the book if I don't get all my Christmas shopping done...
There's the update. Short, sweet, and yet comprehensive. Time for a nap.
1 comment:
I love your updates. I can't wait to meet Brooke! I think since you're running short on time, you should use this trick: jus leav of th las lette o eac wor yo typ. Thin o th tim yo woul sav.
As a mom who's been there before you, I thought you might like my advice. Other than that, I got nothing
Post a Comment