Monday, August 17, 2009
Blogcation
So, I took a blogcation (get it? like Vacation, but BLOGcation!) Anyway, I took this blogcation with little warning...I went to the LG for two weeks and I'm pretty depressed about being home and going back to school and all that. Being depressed and pregnant brings on the tears, but Scott has been very uplifting - he even got me some Dairy Queen last night in hopes of ceasing the crankiness that is his wife (that's me). There was limited success - I was wicked happy about my mint oreo blizzard until it reminded me of the Windchill ice-cream joint at Lake George and I got sad again. Then, in the car, we heard the Black Eyed Peas song, Good Night, and it made me miss Mark and Stef, which in turn made me miss Lake George, which in turn made me sad again. Then, Scott went to work this morning, and so did I (for a 3 hour training). Blah blah blah. So, in hopes of extending my LG memories for just a few more days, my blogcation will continue for just a little while longer. However, let me tell you that I have some blog ideas floating around in this head of mine, and when my blogcation is over, I will put those ideas on this blog. In the words of Anna: Wait for it....wait for it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Aww!! We miss you guys too! I feel so robbed I didn't get to say goodbye. Next time we will barge right in if you are not up. :) j/k
Tell Wriggles Bella says Hi!
The windchill is excellent. We miss LG too...Scott is a great husband for even trying! Remind him of that...
OHHHH!!!! The windchill is my favorite! Yummy!!!! Enjoy the rest of your blogcation!
Post a Comment