I started the morning off with a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios. Delicious. During first period, our Foods teacher sent an email saying that the class had made a copious amount of stromboli and cheddar/broccoli soup. Naturally, who am I to turn down free food (it's one of my favorite things, it's up there with free t-shirts) and so I headed down the hallway for my fair share of stromboli and soup (at 9:30 in the morning...) Lunch time crept up on me mighty fast today, and though I wasn't hungry, I LOVE lunch time because we just get to hang out and chat for 1/2 an hour...it's wonderful. So I heated up my home-made mac & cheese, topped it off with applesauce (a Goodwin family favorite) and ate and chatted until 12:30. Thoroughly full for the rest of the day, I filled my skittles jar in my office and may have had a few as well. As the school day ended and I headed home, I had a hankering for some calcium, so I settled in with a big glass of milk -- and what better to go with a large glass of milk than two peanut butter & jelly sandwhiches? The ultimate comfort food! Having stuffed myself, I took a little nap while watching the Cosby Show (the one where Theo got his ear pierced...) When I woke up, I was refreshed and ready for dinner. And, as the dutiful wife that I am, I headed to the kitchen to start chicken crescent rolls (Scott came home and helped). I did not eat as many chicken crescent rolls as usual (probably due to the stromboli and such) but it was delicious...as it always is. Which brings us to the present. I may opt out of the ice-cream sundae tonight, due to the high content of fat that my diet entailed today. So I may just have some melon...keepin' it healthy!
My sister, sue, is a registered dietician (she's petty serious, and it's very handy to have an R.D. in the family for all of our food questions, like "is cream cheese really a cheese?" and "how come some watermelons have seeds and others don't?")...Sue, can you tell me how many calories I ingested today? Just wondering how hard I need to work out tomorrow....provided I don't eat any more stromboli...
3 comments:
I had a chocolate covered strawberry and a piece of cake at 8:45 am this morning to celebrate my last day at my internship, I mean my counselor bought me a cake, how could I not eat a piece for breakfast??
I would say you probably ate about 3247 Calories and maybe about 78grams of Fat. Just roughly.
Actaully I have not idea, I need more information and I'm on vacation so my mind is not in the RD mode. But I'm thinking you should probalby spend some extra time at the gym or some extra time playing with Wriggley.
Post a Comment