Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Is It Bad...?

There are two school districts closing for the day tomorrow due to the swine flu.  Is it bad that I secretly hope Torrington gets a scare so I don't have school too?  Just wondering...

Is it also bad that I just worked out and am probably about to have a very large ice cream sundae?  With sprinkles?

Is it bad that I haven't blogged in approx three-ish weeks?  I'd like to apologize for my lack of blogging.  Here's an update on life since the last blog:
-Went on a cruise, as the pictures below can attest -- I wouldn't lie about something like that:


-I got a slider phone (because I slammed my old phone into the banister at school by taking the corner to close and the phone was in my pocket...it's hard to picture, but it happened).  My slider phone is lime green.  It's fine.

-Wrigley learned how to hop into the car all by herself and she also learned how to hop up on the couch all by herself, except she doesn't remember how to do that all the time.  

Wow, it's really sad that that is all of the updates that occurred in that last three-ish weeks of my life!  Is that bad?

2 comments:

Susie said...

1. Only if you hope someone actually gets swine flu.
2. No.
3. Yes

J.Hubbs said...

HAHAHAHAHA
You ran into the banister at school because you mis-calculated your turn. I wish I saw that.