As my husband, it is clear that Scott has a lot to invest in my new endeavor of blogging...or should I say, a lot to NOT invest...or maybe a lot to lose. I'm not sure what exactly his role is in all of this. I do know, however, that he has given me strict rules as to what I am and what I am NOT allowed to blog about. The list includes, but is not limited, to the following
-Scott's sleeping habits
-Marital strife
-The bedroom (even if I'm just blogging about how messy it is, I am just going somewhere I shouldn't be going...)
-Scott's 'tude
-How my car is better than Scott's car
-Scott's hairline
-Scott's crank-i-licous personality that I lovingly refer to as "Morning Scott"
IN ADDITION...
I also may not use the word "Scott" in conjuction with any of the following words/phrases:
-"The Look"
-"Sex" (or any synonyms of such)
-"Chinese Checkers" or "Cranium"
-"Annoying"
-"karoake"
-"Male PMS"
HOWEVER...
As it relates to Scott, I MAY blog about the following:
-How huge he is getting since he has started lifting again
-Any and all romantic gestures on his behalf
-How funny he is ("Funniest" WCHS Class of '99-and still got it)
As you can probably tell, I may have had a guest blogger write that last part...you can also probably guess who that guest blogger may have been!
And so, with these parameters set before me, I will begin my blogging adventure. Although, I'm really not so good at following Scott's rules. When he's not around, I dry my hands on his bath towel (a big no-no). I leave stuff in Scott's car that he has to pick up after me (like my trash). I turn up his car stereo past the dreaded volume number 10 when a good song comes on the radio. And I wipe my hands on my clothes when I don't have a napkin (Scott is disgusted by that!). Soooo....why should blogging be any different??? Just kidding, Scott!! Or am I....
3 comments:
John gets angry at me when I turn the volume up in the car too! or even worse... when I have it loud and turn the car off so when he goes to turn it on the next day it blares at him. oops.
Love the blog! Can't wait to hear kid stories, they are the best.
ben doesn't like it so much when i don't turn off the Mickey Mouse cd before turning off the car...
or when I eat the food left in my fingernails... wait, that is pretty disgusting. I'll just call that one constructive criticism.
Awww, SO fun! You make me smile my bestie.
Post a Comment