-So, we're having a girl. Scott is literally surrounded by girls. He's got me (a girl) and Brooke (another girl) and Bella and Wrigs (both girls) at home. At work, he manages three people (all woman) and is pretty much surrounded by woman in the workplace since the insurance finance world is comprised of an awful lot of women (although all of his bosses are men - what's that say about equality???) And now, with the addition of yet another baby girl - that makes for a lot of estrogen up in here. Sorry, babe!
-Speaking of new babies, what little baby wouldn't want this crazy girl as a big sister?? She's a goof.
-I just got out all of Brooke's baby pictures (and other "stuff" of that nature) to start her baby book. I'm pretty sure it's gonna be a super long time before we can see our dining room table again, but it'll all be worth it just to cross another 30 by 30 off my list.
-Speaking of red tape (which we weren't, but it's so annoying so I think about it all the time!) We want to put an addition onto our house. It's not so much an addition as it is adding a second story to our garage for a master bath/closets. We have an architect and love the drawings thus far. The only problem is that our house was built in 1940 and was built only 9 feet from our boundary line. That's a big problem in the planning & zoning world. So we have to fill out all sorts of applications and we have to speak at a public hearing to an appeals board and we have to notify all of our neighbors and we have pay lots of $ and we are going crazy! Not to mention there will be asbestos removal in all of this too. Oh how I hope it all works out and we can have a glorious master bath and an even more glorious walk in closet. The gloriousness of it all keeps me going. As my friend, Jaq, might say, being mature and grown up is ridiculous.
-Oh man, Days' of Our Lives is one good soap. I've been watching it since I was in elementary school. That might sound really bad, but let's put it in perspective - it was only during the summers. The rest of the year I was in school. Learning how to read and count and things. I'm actually watching it right now! Bam! Being a SAHM has it's perks, and one is daytime television.
-Jill and Kate's Wot3'rd is officially my favorite thing on the 3rd of every month. Now I just have to find favorite things for all the other days of the month (besides Sot17, that is!)
-Hey o! Brooke is walking! That's big random news for a Wednesday! It's pretty much her preferred mode of transportation. Love that girl.
-Random Wednesdays is going to come to a close, I think, because I think random stuff all week long and when I sit down to write it down, I've forgotten it all. So random.
No comments:
Post a Comment