First, I check my awesome friends' blog because they are just plain awesome. Click Here. My awesome friends blogged about another blog that they read by a mommy named Meg. Click Here. From this blog, I learned all about craft Thursdays. Meg has a friend named Lindsey (did I mention that I don't know these people AT ALL, yet I've learned so much about them that I call them by their first names, as if they are my ACTUAL friends?) and so I blog surfed to Lindsey's blog. Click Here. It turns out that Lindsey is very crafty (as I like to think that I am, although I'm definitely not) and Lindsey has an on-line store that sells cute stuff. Click Here. And I want to buy it all.
Phew! That was a lot of fun re-enacting my Sunday afternoon blog surfing. But see what happens? You know how rumors start and people are like, "I heard from a friend of a friend of a friend that Ali gave a rose to that creepy guy, Kasey." Well, that's how a I feel when I blog surf, like, "I read on a blog of a blog of a blog that pleated posies are soooo hot right now." But, it's tiring blog surfing all day. It's too much information to take in. But then again, it refreshes my dedication to blog.
So, on Wednesday, I wore...
1 comment:
Oh, it's horrible (and wonderful all at once)! And you just contributed to my blog surfing (I call it blog stalking). I should be taking a shower before Bob wakes up, but instead I'm browsing through a random lady's cruise outfits...
Post a Comment