*The other day, I saw a man on a riding lawn-mower in the nude. Upon closer investigation, this man was not nude, but wearing light colored khaki shorts, and no shirt, shoes or other attire...so he just appeared nude from a distance. Disturbing. He also had a beard.
*Wrigley started limping the other day, and it got worse over the next couple days to the point that she wouldn't get up to go outside or eat. We took her to the vet and they said that she had Lyme disease (even though we got her the Lyme vaccine. Stupid vaccine). But the vet gave her magic pills and the very next day, Wrigs was back to normal.
*J'aime les printemps. J'aime les fleurs et le soleil. (That's for you, JiPi).
*At my sister's husband's birthday party tonight, the converastion turned to the "four corners" - that part of the U.S. where four states meet at their corners somewhere out west. Anyway, my sister's mother-in-law said, "let me go get my atlas" and she pulled one of those giant car atlas' out of her purse. What? It's true.
*Can someone help me with my blog? I don't like the way it looks. If you say you'll help me, and promise not to blog in my name, then I'll give you my password so you can spice it up.
*That's all I got right now - I'm in a blog funk. One minute I'll think of something great to blog about, then I get distracted and I can't remember for the life of me what it was I was going to blog about. Funks are frustrating.
5 comments:
I don't think you need help with your blog...in fact, I want to know how you did that awesome heading with the four pictures?!?! Help me! I want to do that too! :) Glad you blogged again...love reading your random thoughts. Hope all is well!
I would offer to help... but I can't promise I won't blog in your name.
Linds, I just completely copied what Angie did on her blog the best I could by using Picasa's collage tool. then I added it as a "gadget" in my blog. It's not nearly as good as hers, though.
It's looking good... now all you have to do is make your whole blog wider to fit the header. Click on "Edit Html" and do a search for "wrapper". Increase the width of the header wrapper and the main wrapper by the same amount, and that should do it.
Am I a nerd?
Actually I think it's "outer wrapper" and "main wrapper".
Post a Comment