Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Only a Little While Longer of...

-Not getting Chinese take-out
-Trying to remember to drink milk everyday
-Not laying on my back (even though I probably can...)
-Watching my stomach move independently of my body
-Random pains
-Imagining what she's going to look like
-Guessing where to shave the bikini line (sorry whichever boys are reading this...)
-Washing my hands 90 times a day to avoid the swine flu
-Not over-eating and trying to "eat healthy" (thank you registered dietician sister)
-Trying to get Scott to say something serious to her and to talk into the "microphone" (aka, my belly button...clever, I know!)
-Not being able to tie my shoes comfortably
-Rotating through three pairs of pants and five shirts, trying to come up with a new outfit every day to wear to work from a limited maternity wardrobe
-Putting up with crazy high school kids until I get to take an extended "vacation"
-Waking up an hour early b/c I have to pee...waking up twice in the middle of the night to pee...waking up three times every night to pee...and so forth and so on
-Headaches every day
-Dreading THE DAY she arrives (for avoidance of pain reasons only)
-Anxiously anticipating THE DAY she arrives (for love reasons only!)

1 comment:

Sue said...

Just a few things.
Why are you shaving your bikini line? I don't think the OBGYN cares.
You have th swine flu shot so now you do not have to wash your hands so much
It is spelled dietiTian. Even my nutrition student spelled it wrong and I had to correct her. I have a very vulgar way to remember this that I learned from my teacher at Messiah College.
I am very happy for you and can't wait until THE DAY!